Closing date for Advanced Registration: September 30, 2019
Closing date for Online registration: October 31, 2019
After November 1, 2019, On-site Registration will be available at the Registration Desk during the meeting.
*All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time.
*All payment must be made in Japanese Yen.
Note: The consumption tax rate of Japan will increase from 8% to 10% from October 1, 2019.
Entitlements of Registration:
- Admission to the Opening, Award & Closing Ceremony
- Admission to Keynote Speeches, Specially Invited Speech & Plenary Session
- Admission to Technical Session with Proceedings media
- Admission to the Exhibition & Poster Session
- Welcome Reception
- Lunches, Network Breaks
1) Presenting authors and chairs/co-chairs are required to register and payment by September 30, 2019. Please contact the Registration Office if it is difficult to do so. Otherwise, author's paper will be deemed as withdrawn and thus will not appear in the proceedings.
2) Student rate is applicable only to those who have full-time student status at the time of the conference. Students are required to submit a scanned copy (in either JPEG or PDF format) of their student ID card or student certificate letter from their supervisors via online registration form. Please be advised that student rate will not be applied for students who have full time job.
3) Accompanying person is a family member of other category's participant except "Student", and is limited for one person only. Only one accompanying person can be registered. Registration fee not includes technical session and proceedings.
Payment must be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by one of the following methods:
- Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB).
- Bank Transfer (Only for domestic participants)
*For completing the Advanced Registration, it should be paid in full by September 30, 2019.
It will be provided at the Registration Desk.
After you complete on-line registration, a reply e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address automatically.
If you do not receive it within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Notice of cancellations must be made in writing to the Registration Office<firstname.lastname@example.org>. The following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the office receives your cancellation notification.
Please note that banquet fee is not refundable with any reasons.
Date of Cancellation
Amount of refund
Until Sep. 30, 2019
90% of Registration Fee
From Oct. 1, 2019 through Oct. 31, 2019
50% of Registration Fee
After Nov. 1, 2019
*How to refund:
- Via credit card: The refund will be made to the card you used for payment.
Please complete Conference Registration before Technical Visits Registration.
Citizens of certain countries are required to obtain a visa to enter Japan. Please check the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (MOFA) to know if you need to obtain a visa and the visa application procedures:
The organizer will prepare the documents that should be prepared by the inviting person in Japan and send them to you.
Before you apply for assistance, you are required to take the following steps.
- Complete your registration with full payment
- Book a Flight
- Reserve a Hotel
* The period of your stay must be scheduled for a maximum of 10 days (including symposium period (4 days), arriving and departing day in Japan).
*Please note that we follow the cancellation policy above, even if you fail to acquire a visa.
Visa Support Application Starts on
Middle of August 2019
Deadline for Visa Support Application
October 21, 2019
SETC2019 Visa Support Office
c/o TEI Inc.
Any inquiries concerning registration should be addressed to:
Registration Office of SETC2019
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg., 3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
E-MAIL : email@example.com
Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, Inc. E-mail: SETC2019@jsae.or.jp